The polymer-based OHpak SB-803 HQ column has a large distribution of pore size. So, SB-803 HQ is suitable for the measurement of the synthetic polymer with large molecular weight distribution. The silica-based PROTEIN KW-803 and KW-802.5 columns are suitable for the analysis of protein because the distribution of pore size of them is comparatively narrow.
1. Poly(ethylene glycol) (MW: 20,000)
2. Poly(ethylene glycol) (MW: 4,000)
3. Poly(ethylene glycol) (MW: 1,000)
4. Poly(ethylene glycol) (MW: 400)
5. EG, Ethylene glycol (MW: 62).
Columns : Shodex OHpak SB-803 HQ or PROTEIN KW-802.5 or KW-803 (8.0mmI.D. x 300mm each) Eluent : H2O Flow rate : 0.5mL/min Detector : Shodex RI Column temp. : 30°C