Features of the Shodex IC SI-90 4E
The IC SI-90 4E is specifically designed for suppressor systems. Exceeds the requirements of US EPA method 300.1. Please refer to our application Anion Standards (SI-90 4E) for more information on the EPA method including sample and eluent preparation.
Features include the following.
- Suitable for anion suppressor methods with sodium carbonate eluent
- Suitable for the quantitative analysis of fluoride ion
- SI-50 4E separates target inorganic anions from organic acids
- SI-52 4E provides simultaneous analysis of oxyhalides and general inorganic ions
- Carbonate peak does not interfere with analysis