HOW TO ORDER
CREDIT CARDNOTE: You must be registered, approved and logged in to purchase. Please use the REGISTER button below. Use the search bar below and add your product. You can check your cart at any time by clicking on the Cart icon on the bottom right of the screen. Simply click on Proceed to Checkout when you are ready to purchase. Accepted credit cards are listed below.
PURCHASE ORDERYou may submit a purchase order instead. Simply Click on the purchase order form, fill out the fields and attach your purchase order with the prices found from your search. Please note: First time orders require 3 references that must also be attached. Customers in CA, GA, LA, KY, NY, NJ, MA, OH and TX must pay sales tax. If you are exempt please attach your sales tax exemption form.
Choose Your Search Method
By Product NameDo you know exactly what you are searching for?
By Product ClassificationLooking for a specific product classification type?
UncategorizedFeatured ColumnsU.S. Pharmacopeia (USP) Columns ListDetectors & DegassersHILIC - Polymer BasedReversed Phase - Polymer BasedLC/MS & Rapid AnalysisIon ChromatographyReversed & Normal Phase - Silica BasedLigand Exchange, Ion Exclusion & Specialized GFCSize Exclusion ChromatographyCalibration Standards for SEC (GPC & GFC)Ion Exchange ChromatographyHydrophobic Interaction ChromatographyExclusive Use & SpecialtyAffinity Chromatography and Chiral SeparationColumn SwitchingGPC Clean-up2018-2019 Phaseout Items
By Application CategoryLooking to use a product for a specific application?
Application Category Search
Looking for a specific category of applications?
Application Sample Name Index
- Acids, Saccharides, Phosphorylated Saccharides
- Additives in Hydrophobic Polymers
- Affinity Chromatography Analysis
- Agricultural Chemicals
- Alcohols / Amino Alcohols / Ketones
- Amino Acid Analysis
- Anions (LC/MS(
- Anions and Cations
- Anions(Non-suppressor Method: I-524A Column)
- Anions(Non-suppressor Method: NI-424 Column)
- Anions(Non-suppressor Method: Other Columns)
- Anions(Suppressor Method: SI-90, SI-50, SI-52 Columns)
- Antibody Drug Conjugates
- Calibration Curves
- Cationic Polymers
- Cations (Non-suppressor Method: YS-50 Column)
- Cations (Simultaneous separation of monovalent and divalent cations)
- Chiral Compounds
- Choline and Acetylcholine / Taste Components / Organic Acids for Permanent Wave Solution
- Column Connection and Linear Type Columns
- Column Switching
- HILIC Analysis
- HPLC Troubleshooting
- High-sensitive, High-selective Analysis of Saccharides
- Hydrophilic Polymers
- Hydrophobic Interaction Analysis
- Hydrophobic Oligomers
- Hydrophobic Polymers: Chloroform Eluent
- Hydrophobic Polymers: DMF Eluent
- Hydrophobic Polymers: HFIP Eluent
- Hydrophobic Polymers: High Temperature GPC
- Hydrophobic Polymers: Other Eluents
- Hydrophobic Polymers: THF Eluent